The Earlton Recreation Committee is involved with planning activities for children in the community and is always looking for new members to join the group. The committee meetings are normally once a month and held every second Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
Our goals are to:
- Enhance the quality of life
- Engage community spirit
- Organize local events and festivals as a team
- Develop leadership skills
- Promote community interests
We are always looking for volunteers (14+ years old who want to help with creating and promoting engagement in the following areas:
- Leisure activities
- Special events
- Arts and culture and more
As a volunteer, you will learn new skills, meet new people and gain valuable life and job experience.